General Terms and Conditions
- All quoted prices exclude VAT. For deliveries outside of the UK import/export duties and local taxes are NOT included in the quoted price of the goods. You will be responsible for the paying of any and all import/export duties and local taxes including any administrative charges upon receipt of goods.
- Payment must be made prior to dispatch of goods.
- Postage, packaging and insurance are chargeable on all orders.
- Goods will be dispatched within 3 working days following receipt of payment.
- We reserve the right to revise prices, terms and specifications at any time.
- Software is subject to the terms & conditions of FLOWSOLV™ End User License Agreement (EULA).
- Twelve month's warranty and technical support on all software including upgrades from date of dispatch is included.
- Warranty and technical support is provided by email or telephone during our working hours 09:00 - 16:00 GMT.
- Revisions will be provided for software under warranty or covered by a technical support contract.
- Purchases shipped to a UK address will be charged 20% VAT regardless of currency that they are paid in.
- There may be additional charges for delivery to some countries.
- Error and Omissions Excepted.
- We reserve the right to refuse purchase if necessary.
- By placing an order you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Under the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase at any point from the time of ordering until seven working days after delivery unless the product has been activated.
To cancel this contract, either telephone the Customer Service Team on +44 (0)1397 773 190 or e-mail us with the order number and your instruction to cancel.
If we have already shipped your order, you will need to repackage the relevant items and send them back to us.
If we do not receive the item back from you, we may arrange for collection of the item from your residence at your cost. We will refund the relevant part of the purchase price for that order as soon as possible, and in any case within 30 days after we receive your notification